To our valued patients:
We have some news to share with you! After careful consideration, preparation and guidance from Alberta Health Services, The Alberta Relaunch Strategy announced that our clinic is permitted to re-open. At Supporting Wellness Psychological & Family Services safety is our priority. We are busy preparing and planning to SAFELY welcome you back into care, for in-person appointments – with much thought and specific protocols in place during the pandemic. Things will be different, in order to keep the clinic environment safe, but our care and attention will remain the same. Please take note of the following:
- You’ll notice that you will be asked pre-screening questions at time of booking and at the time of your appointment.
- We ask that you remain outside before your appointment time. When we are ready we will text you on the number you provided on your registration. This will limit the number of people within the practice, and allow our therapists to clean in between clients to ensure sanitization.
- Appointment times are now staggered to allow for physical distancing.
- You may notice Tina will not be available to greet you during our time of transition, likely for the remainder of June. A lot though Tina is working, and taking calls she will remain working from home during this time.
- You’ll be asked to wash or sanitize hands upon entering and exiting the clinic
- All practitioners and staff will be wearing a PPE upon greeting. If you have a mask of your own, you are welcome to bring your own and wear it. If you feel you need it. We will try to socially distance, when entering into the therapy space.
- We have removed all toys from our space, if your children will be in attendance please bring their own toys and when possible, arrive to your appointment on your own. It is best if you do have children and a parent is waiting to do so in your vehicle, or go for a walk during the session time.
- Strict cleaning procedures are in place at the clinic, at regular frequencies throughout the day.
- Most importantly, as is becoming the new normal, please stay home if you are feeling unwell. If you have a cold, cough, or temperature please cancel your appointment. There will not be any cancellation fees at this time.
- Payment will continue to be done through your credit card authorization and not through our hand held device.
Regulations and permissions can change at any time by direction of public health. We will do our best to keep you informed and we appreciate your continued patience and support! You are our priority. We are taking these necessary steps to keep your family, our clinic and greater community safe. A note Supporting Wellness Psychological & Family Services will continue to offer online appointments, and this will be a forever therapeutic practice to choose from. We have clients who have said going forward they will continue with online given the easiness, and time efficiency. You can book online at www.supportingwellness.com or contact the clinic by calling 888-622-8350.
Supporting Wellness Psychological & Family Services main objective is to offer mental health support through several milieus. It is important to our team of therapists, that have a choice in the therapy style that works for you; you can meet a therapist in person, you can book an online telehealth session, or if you would like you can participate in our new Wellness Webinars, on various subjects that may offer you support and insight to moving forward creating the “new normal”, please visit our website for more information.
We know that this continues to be a difficult time, and as we move forward, you may come to realize that you have been impacted by COVID-19 more than you realize. If you are feeling depressed, anxious, worried about finances and your future, talking about areas of concern can be helpful. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you any questions or concerns. We are here to offer support through this forever changing and uncertain time.